Perfect Agricola is committed to protecting the privacy of users and declares itself to be responsible for the security of customer data. We will be clear and transparent on the information we collect and what we will do with this information. “User” means the person, the customer, and any business entity that uses our services or websites.
This disclosure establishes what follows:
- Quali dati personali dell’utente vengono raccolti e trattati in relazione al rapporto con noi come cliente e attraverso l’utilizzo del nostro sito web e dei servizi online;
- Dove otteniamo i dati;
- Where we get the data;
- What we do with this data;;
- How we conserve data;
- To whom we transfer/disclose these data;
- How we ensure your data protection rights;
- And how we comply with the data security rules.
All personal data are collected and processed in compliance with italian and UE data security laws.
“Perfect Agricola” (indicated as “we”, “ours”, or “Perfect Agricola” in this disclosure) in this informative refers mainly to Perfect Agricola of Singh Inderpal. Mr. Singh Inderpal, as legal representative of Perfect Agricola of Singh Inderpal, is the “data controller” of all the personal informations collected and processed regarding customers of Perfect Agricola under the new European regulation GDPR n. 679/2016. Perfect Agricola is a company registered in the business register of Italy with registration number RE – 230957 in the office of San Martino in Rio (RE), Via Della Resistenza 56/A, Italy.
What personal data we collect
Personal data means all the information concerning the user that allows us to identify him/her, like the personal and fiscal data, name,
contacts, reference number of orders and/or purchases, payment details and information about his/her access to our website or using our services.
We collect personal user data when he/she contact us through any channel, he/she registers at one of the our services, make a purchase or payment, uses our website and other pages or links accessible through our website, take part in a survey or a competition, or simply when he/she contact us or meet any internal and external collaborators of Perfect Agricola.
Specifically, we might collect the following categories of information:
- Name, address of residence, email, phone number, details of the identified card, credit or debit card, other payment details,
- Chronology of our website, including information regarding accesses and the errors that can be generated during the use of our website,
- Information provided on the presence of use of our website and user who uses them;
- Information about purchases of product and services of our trusted partner;
- Information on the use of our website;
- Exchanged communication with us or addresses to us through letters, e-mail, chat, phone calls or social media;
- Position, geographical position in real time via GPS, Bluetooth and the IP address, with a hotspot Wi-Fi crowd-sourced and repeaters position, if user uses function based on the position and activate geolocation services on its own device and computer while browse our site.
What for we use personal data, why and for how long
User data can be used for following purposes:
- To provide required products and services: we use the provide information by the user to explore required services in relation to requests made;
- To contact user in case of modified service, malfunctioning of a website or updates: we send to the user communication about required services/products and any changes to these. These communications have no marketing purposes and cannot be disabled;
- Credit card check/screening or any other payment cards: we use payment information for accounting billing and audit purposes, and to identify and/or prevent fraudulent activity;
- Administrative or legal purposes: we use user data for statistical and marketing analysis, system tests, customers surveys, maintenance and development or to respond to a dispute or complaint. We could perform data profiling based on information we collect from user in order to use it for statistical and marketing analysis. Any profiling activity will be performed with user permission and we make every effort to ensure that every data on which it is based are accurate. By providing any personal data, the user explicitly accepts that we may use them to perform profiling activity in accordance with this privacy statement;
- Security, health, administrative purposes, crime prevention/detection: we can also communicate user data to government authorities or to a organisms in compliance with legal requirements;
- Communications with customers service: we use user data to manage our relationship with our customer to improve our services and user experience;
- To provide customized services: we use user data to provide information that we believe is of interest to the user, before, during and after the use of our website and to customize the services that we offer to the user, as special offers and discounts;
- Marketing: from time to time we will contact user with information about promotions on our products and services via electronic communications. However, you will have the choice to accepting or declining to receive such communications indicating the preference during the purchase of a product or simply communicating by email o phone The possibility to indicate that you no longer wish to receive our direct marketing material is also given in every electronic communication we send.
In most cases we will have to deal user personal data in order to process the request, to stipulate a sale with the user and fulfill the order placed.
We might also deal with user personal data for the following reasons:
- Respect a legal obligation (for example fraudulent activities);
- User agreed to use their personal data (for example marketing purposes);
- To protect user health or any other person (for example in case of emergency medical);
- It is in our legitimate interest to operate as web sites house (for example for administrative purposes).
Only people of aged 16 and above can provide their agreed. Parental consent or legal guardian is required for children under this age .
We will not store data for longer than is necessary to satisfy the purpose for which is was processed. To determine the appropriate storage period we take into consideration the quantity, the nature and the sensitivity of personal data, purposes for which we process them and if we can achieve these purposes in different way.
We must also to take in consideration period of time for which we may need to storage personal data to comply with our legal obligations (for example in order to request for withdrawal from contacts) or review complaints, requests and defend our legal rights in case of a claim for damages.
The moment we will no longer need user personal data, we will eliminate or destroy them in a seafly.
We will also evaluate if and how we can reduce personal data over time that we use and if we can make user personal data anonymous. So that they can no longer be associated with the user or identify him, in which case we can use these information without notice.
Personal data security
We follow strict security procedures in the conservation and disclosure of personal data, to protect them against accidental loss, destruction or damage. Datas that users provide us are protect with the SSL technology (Secure Socket Layer). SSl is standard method of encrypting personal data and credit card numbers that allows their transfer securely to Internet.
All payment datas are transmitted via SSL in all the dedicated network infrastructure (Multiprotocol Label Switching-MPLS ) and storage in accordance with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS).
We can disclose user information to third parties of trust for the indicates purposes in the present privacy information.
We ask all third parties to take security technical and operational measures to protetc personal data that is in line with italian and UE legislation with regard to data protection rules.
However all data considered “sensitive” that may concern information directly related to the person are deposited i appropriate repository CLOUD protect with SSL technology. We only select adapted informatic partner to security criteria that we adopt.
International data transfer
Perfect Agricola uses it system from active suppliers in more jurisdictions, some of which are not found in the Spazio Economico Europero (SSE) like Israel, Morocco, Jordan and the United States. Although the countries outside the SSE not always have strict laws about data protection, we request that our services suppliers process data securely and in accordance with Italian and UE legislation on data protection. We use standard ways provided for by community legislation to legitimize transfers of data outside SEE.
Personal data sharing
We although may share user personal data with following third parties for the purposes described in the present privacy information:
- Governative Authority; organisms responsible for the application law, tax regulatory authority in accordance with legal requirements;
- Trusted commercial agents through which you can buy Perfect Agricola services/products;
- Trusted services providers that we use to manage our activity, like phone service that provides support to our customers, providers cluod services and marketing services via email that supports our marketing team in the management of surveys and targeted sales campaigns;
- Companies that issue credit and debit cards for services payment and anti fraud screening, that may require information about payment method and about service purchase to process payment or guarantee payment security transaction;
- Legal counsel and other professionals, courts and law enforcement in Italy in order to protect our rights in relation to the our user contract;
- Our trusted auxiliaries third partner (identified in the programmatic document) which offer us products and services for the management of our business. Shared data is for administrative and technical purposes only. We are not responsible for third parties use of the user personal data where such use is permitted for their purposes. Please consult their privacy policies for more information;
- Social media: its possible to access third party social media services through our websites or website or before visiting our websites or websites. When you register with your social account you will get the personal data you choose to share with us through these social media services based on their privacy setting, in order to improve and customize the use of our website or websites. We can also use social media plug-in our websites or websites. As a result the data will be shared with social media service and eventually shared on the user’s social media profile. Please refer to these social media third supplier’s privacy informative to know more about these processes.
Website section www.perfectagri.it
All collected data from website wwwperfectagri.it will be treat in accordance with this privacy informative.
We understand the importance of taking additional measures to protect the privacy and safety of children. Consequently, to children under 16 years old will not be allowed to use www.perfectagri.it . We will block the website www.perfectagricola.it in case used by a child under 16 years as soon as we know it.
It will be possible to leave the www.perfectagri.it connection open by giving consent when requested. This option applies only to the computer/device in use when consent is given. If you do not want to stay connected just do not give consent.
When our use on personal data is based on user consent, user has the possibility to revoke the consent to our treatment and delete personal data in any time from privacy section in www.perfectagri.it. or to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply contact us.
We keep data contained in www.perfectagri.it till you are active customer. Please note that general conservation periods apply to all personal data that we have collected to make a contract with user or to perfect this contract or because we have a legal obligation to process it.
Cookie and site tracking
Cookie are small text files transfered to the pc hard disk through the browser web to allow us to recognize the user browser and help us to monitored visitors of the our web site, allowing us to understand better products and services that will be more adapt to user. A cookie contains informations about a contact and useful information allow to identify the pc when visit our website with the purpose to help user and make reservation.
Most web browser accept automatically cookie, but, if you wish its possible to change these browser settings accepting, rejecting or deleting cookie. The help “menu” of the toolbar on most browser explains how to avoid that browser accept new cookie, how to make the browser notify you when receive a new cookie or how to disable completely cookie. If you choose to change these settings, it is possible that these functions and features may not work as intended. Cookie used do not reveal the information contained on the pc.
For more information about cookie and how browser avoid to accept them, visit following website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
We use a specific website to monitor traffic and the use of the site, in order to improve the design development and the website layout. These websites do not allow us to collect user personal data.
Data protection rights
In certain circumstances, by law one has the right:
- Request us if we own user personal information and in which case what such information and way we treat/use them.
- Request access to your own personal information (commonly known as “request for access to data”). This allows getting a user personal information copy that we own and checking the correct processing.
- Request user personal information correction we own. This allows user to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information.
- Request cancellation of your own personal information. This consent asking us to delete or remove your own personal information when there are no valid reasons to keep going processing. User has also the right to ask us deleting or removing their own personal information in case he has exercised his own right to object to the treatment (see below).
- Object to the treatment to your own personal data in which a legitimate interest is invoked (or third parties) and there are elements relating to a specific personal situation that push to oppose the treatment. User has also the right to oppose to treatment where his own personal information are used for marketing purposes.
- Oppose to automated decision process, including profiling, which should not be subject to any automated decision process on our part through the use of personal information or users profiling.
- Request treatment limitation of your own personal information. This consent asking us to suspend treatment your own personal data, for example if you wish to check its accuracy or reasons.
- Request treatment of your own personal information in electronic and structured form to user or to any other part (communely note as right to “data portability” ). It allows to withdraw your own data in our possession in an electronically usable format and to transfer them to another part in electronically usable format.
- Withdrawal of consent. In the limited circumstances in which consent could be given to collection, processing and transfer your own personal information for specific purpose, if you have the right to revoke it for specific treatment in any time. Once the notification of withdrawal consent has been received we will no longer process user information for the purpose originally agreed, if not on basis of another legitamated foundation.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please send a request via email to our address email@example.com, or contact our office via post to via della Resistenza 56/A, San Martino in Rio (RE).
No cost will be incurred to access to your personal information (or to exercise any other right).
However, if the request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive, we could charge the applicant a reasonable cost. Alternatively, we could refuse to satisfy such circumstances.
We may need to request specifics information from user, to help us confirm the identity and guarantee the access right to information (or exercise any of the other rights). This is another security measure suitable to insure that personal information is not disclosed to people who do not have the right to receive it.
Changes to privacy informative
Our privacy informative may change from time to time and any changes will be communicated to user through email or an alert on our website.